Position Title: Food Handler/Runner
Reports to: Lead Cook
Opening Date: 10/01/2020
Position Summary: Assembles customer orders (ensuring accuracy), quality control, and delivers orders to customers in lobby.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Certified ServSafe Food handler - preferred
· Great Customer Service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Greet, assist and thank guests in a friendly, efficient and timely manner
· Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines.
· Records all waste.
· Participates in set-up of stand, arranges inventory, and notifies Supervisor of any inventory deficiency or shortages.
· Performs clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
· Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
· Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system.
· Processes credit card if necessary.
· Shows flexibility by rotating to other stands when necessary.
· Assists supervisor or manager with inventory.
· When manager or supervisor is not present, makes sure the shift is running smoothly.
· Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions
· Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift
· Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.